We know how important is taxation for every business. Therefore, our consultants provide qualified tax assistance in the view of diverse transactions and business operations including mergers, acquisitions and disposal of assets, VAT registrations, direct or indirect tax liability and customs duty, individual taxation, preparation of tax claims and representation in tax disputes, avoidance of double taxation.
We assist our clients to achieve their financial goals through wise tax management and optimisation of the tax burden.
Tailored structuring of expenses can minimise taxes and maximise the tax savings. We advise our clients on:
- the application of avoidance of double taxation treaties;
- tax aspects of investment incentive regulations;
- tax planning for group structures;
- tax issues of royalties under IP license agreements.
Value Added Tax
We aim at professional management of VAT issues that results in significant opportunities for cash-flow and bottom-line savings. Our VAT specialist assist our clients in their day-to-day business by:
- support in appointment of a fiscal representative in Bulgaria;
- advising on the VAT treatment of different transactions, including property transfer and M&A
- representation in VAT audits, including pre-audit reviews and subsequent dealings with National Revenue Agency officials;
- VAT planning including VAT optimisation, VAT saving opportunities, compliance efficiencies and
potential exposure to VAT liabilities;
- training for internal VAT management.
Personal Income Tax
We take care of the personal income tax issues of the foreign stuff of our clients by advising them on personal tax returns, claiming of relevant relief, compliance with the relevant tax provisions, representation before the National Revenues Agency, etc.
Bulgaria Tax Litigation Services
Sometimes taxe disputes arise, therefore our clients can count on us to support them professionally and to
protect their interests in the best possible way. Our tax litigation experts:
- create pre-litigation tactics and strategies;
- represent clients during tax checks or audits;
- prepare and file tax appeals to the relevant authorities;
- assist with collecting of evidence.